Congratulations on your decision to have your Big Island wedding, Big Island vow renewal or your Big Island commitment ceremony with us! There is no better place for a commitment to each other that our beautiful Big Island of Hawaii We are honored to work with you on making this an unforgettable memory of a lifetime. Please fill out the information requested below as accurate as possible.
If you have questions, we will be happy to assist you via phone or email at any time prior to the ceremony date and afterward. Please remember to bring your marriage license and your ID's with you.
After you have completed this registration form you will be redirected to a page to arrange for a $100 deposit payment via PayPal to secure your date with us. Please note, only after we have received your payment, we will be able to confirm your reservation.
What is included in the Big Island Ceremony Package?
- Complimentary on-site coordination during the event
- Beautiful non-denominational wedding ceremony.
- Traditional Hawaiian Conch Shell blowing to celebrate and honor your commitment to each other.
- Hawaiian style wedding ceremony certificate.
- 2 beautiful leis and Lei exchange ceremony
- Beach permit always included
- We can take some complimentary pictures with your camera
- Submitting all information to the State of Hawaii (weddings only)
As your licensed Hawaiian minister I will submit all paperwork after the ceremony to the State of Hawaii. You will be able to look up your information usually within 2 to 3 business days (if you applied online as outlined here, otherwise you may have to wait until you receive your official certificate in the mail).